Cambium ePMP™ 1000 hotspot 802.11n 2.4GHz Outdoor APCambium ePMP™ 1000 hotspot 802.11n 2.4GHz Outdoor AP Kenya. Wireless service providers and enterprises need reliable, high-quality broadband connectivity that can be rapidly deployed and expanded. The ePMP platform provides high throughtput, 128-bit AES encryption and stable coverage across large service areas and enhances your existing infrastructure.
Cambium Networks Force 190The ePMP Force 190 Kenya is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data. The Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging. This module features configurable modes of operation to ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms. QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority. The long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power. This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain. Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.
Cambium Networks Force 300-25The High-gain Force 300-25 802.11AC Wave 2 solution provides 500+ Mbps peak throughput, always-on spectrum analysis, and local WiFi management.
Cambium PTP 550 ConnectorizedCambium's PTP 550 is a Point to Point Gigabit throughput solution based on 802.11ac Wave2 operating in the 5GHz wireless space. It addresses the gigabit capacity need for high speed backhaul solutions for mid range and long range applications up to 122 miles. The PTP 550 comes with IP66/67 Metal enclosure, which protects the radio from extreme condition and solar radiation. The PTP 550 provides an accurate and reliable way to install the radio using GUI e-alignment on the radio.
Cambium ePMP 2000 Sector Antenna, 5 GHz, 90°/120°ePMP Sector Antenna - 5 GHz, 90/120 degree Sector with Mounting Kit KEY ADVANTAGES:
- Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels overing four sectors), the sector antenna has 35 dB front to back ration including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction.
- Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 GHz to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
- Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
- Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration
- Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Network's link planner
- 18 dBi gain
- 4.9 to 5.97 Spectrum
- 35 dB front to back ratio
- IP 65 Ruggedization
The ePMP Force 180 5 GHz subscriber module is the next generation of the ePMP 5 GHz Integrated Radio offering a higher-gain, integrated 16 dBi patch antenna. Installation and alignment are easy with the adjustable mounting bracket, and the Force 180 is small, sleek, and equipped with Gigabit Ethernet port to deliver the maximum throughput.
Cambium ePMP 5 GHz Force 200AR5-25 High Gain Radio
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 200 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 200 Mbps of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 30 dBm of transmit power.
Cambium ePMP Elevate – 1 Subscriber LicenseePMP Elevate is an innovative software solution that empowers 3rd party subscriber hardware with all the performance and scalability benefits of the ePMP platform, when co-installed with an ePMP access point.
Cambium ePMP 2000 5 GHz AP LiteThe ePMP 2000 Access Point Kenya is the core of the ePMP 2000 system, bringing a whole new level of interference tolerant performance to real-world networks at an affordable price. ePMP 2000 builds on the feature-rich, highly scalable performance of ePMP 1000, complete with Frequency Reuse enabled by GPS Synchronization. ePMP 2000 works with existing, proven and globally deployed ePMP 1000 subscriber modules (including Force 180 and Force 200), protecting operator investment and allowing substantial network performance gains without any visits to subscriber locations
Cambium ePMP 2000 5 GHz Beam Forming AntennaThe ePMP 2000 is the next generation Access Point that brings Interference Tolerance to a whole new level with Cambium's unique Hypure Technology which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming. The ePMP 2000 Access Point System consists of a high performance, GPS Synchronized Access Point Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high performance Access Point Antenna and the optional Smart Beamforming Antenna. The Intelligent Filtering of the Access Point works for both receive and transmit. It protects any channel from noise from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
Cambium ePMP 2000 Sector Antenna, 5 GHz, 90°/120°With a compact design featuring integrated ePMP Access Point and ePMP 2000 Smart Antenna mounting, a very high Front-to-Back Ratio of 35 dB, and a wide frequency range, the ePMP Sector Antenna is the perfect partner for ePMP 2000. The ePMP Sector Antenna also features excellent null fill, to allow subscribers at all ranges from the access point to connect with excellent performance. Gain across the wide frequency range is consistent, taking the guesswork out of installation, and performance is modeled in Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. These factors combined make an antenna designed for the installer, to provide easy installation and excellent consistent performance.