The ZK Access TF1700 Outdoor Standalone Biometric & Card Reader is a Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK fingerprint sensor with ver. 10 algorithm provides less than 1.5 second user recognition. Works without computer. Complete setup and programming can be done via keypads and embedded firmware.Audio-Visual Indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingerprints. Relay Outputs for electric lock and alarm. Inputs for door status sensor and exit switch. Supports multiple timezones and personnel groups for programming valid entry zones. IP65 rated waterproof enclosure permits this reader to be used for outdoor applications.
- Sleek and slim design for narrow spaces.
- Fast and accurate fingerprint algorithm
- Fingerprint identification in 1 second
- Stores 3000 fingerprint templates, 10,000 cards and 50000 transactions
- Easy installation and connectivity with Wiegand input and output and network interface by TCP/IP and RS485
- Full access control features include DLST, Web-server, Anti-Passback and access control interface for third party electric lock, door sensor, exit button and alarm
- Easy operation and management; works without computer and has built-in keypad and RF card reader for multi-modal authentication
- Special Order with Mifare card module